PKR Ltd is registered as a limited company under Alderney. The company’s office is registered at Millennium House, Ollivier Street, St Anne, Alderney. If you are looking for a site to play poker then Let’s Play Poker is a site worth checking out. Similar to other poker sites, you have to start with registration and download of the software.
During registration, users are asked to provide the site their personal information. You have to give your name, date of birth, address, email address, gender, and telephone number including bank details. The website is strict when it comes to age limit. You have to satisfy the minimum requirements before you can access the games. The site conducts an evaluation of the users to see if they are eligible and legit. The site’s checks may work with credit reference information acquired from the page’s ID verification provider. This will help validate your ID and age.
You have to make sure you provide your current and current personal information. Agree to the update the account and make it accurate. The site also requires users to inform the admin about any changes on personal details to protect the person’s financial information and transactions.
You have to satisfy the following requirements before you can access or play on the site:
- You have to be at least 18 years or the minimum legal age in your jurisdiction.
- Given you come from an area that is not part of the site’s jurisdiction, you have to make sure you have to comply the regulations in your region. Keep note of the regulations governing playing the games and software of the site. As a guide, the website advises users that it does not allow real money players from areas like: China, USA, Turkey, Hongkong, South Africa, Vietnam, North Korea, Israel, Iran and South Korea. Likewise, the site does not players from France to participate in Deal or No Deal games under real money.
- You have to make sure you download the software in a secure computer. All users who download the software are liable for usage of the program.
- You have to make sure you choose a player name that is not offensive in any way. The site prohibits defamatory nicknames of third party entities. The website reserves the right to modify the names of the users if they deem necessary.
- Users are required to use their real identity and name upon registration.
Accounts, Fees and Other Charges
Go to Account to set up your account and start playing games. You will get an Account name. Choose your password. You have to make sure you take note of your Account number as well as password. Do not let anyone else use your account for security purposes.
You are only allowed to create and manage one Account. All payments to your Account must follow the financial options provided under the site. It is also important that you have the name of the account. All funds will be transferred to and from this account.
The site imposes minimum and maximum deposit limits to accounts. You have to ask or clarify with the admin how you are allowed to put in and put out of your account.
Let’s Play Poker or PKR charges certain processing fees for specific deposits and withdrawals under the account of the user. You have to deposit a minimum of $10 per transaction. Nonetheless, you will be charged $1 for any account deposited to your account below $15. The site will deduce the deposit fees from your account. You also have to play $2 for processing withdrawals under your account below $100 for one transaction. This will be deducted from your account or deducted from the amount withdrawn.
The site does not charge any fee for withdrawals of more than $100.
If you wish to participate in any promotions, terms will be provided on the posts pertaining to the promotion. You have to read the terms for the promotions before participating. This ensures that you can follow the rules properly and be eligible for the games. Any winnings you have will be credited automatically to your account.
Under the site’s clause, you can withdraw up to $50,000 from your account per month. The money you will take out can be remitted to the account which is received under the BACS / Telegraphic Transfer. The transaction will span at least ten working days. Banking charges may be deducted on your account depending on the terms of your bank. The winnings are also taxable depending on your jurisdiction.
You can use third party account processors but the site will have no control on your remittance when the account is withdrawn already
The website records all important information including details in determining the winner per table. If there is a difference between the results of the site’s server to your installed software, the deciding results will be based from the site’s server. Some of the games offered under the site include poker as well as Deal or No Deal tables like Blackjack, Omaha Poker and Texas Holdem Poker. You can play these games depending on their availability on the site.
Let’s Play Poker is affiliated to a range of casino games. You do not just get access to a great selection of poker tables but also other games worth checking out.