The website upholds the highest standards for game integrity and security. If you are looking for a secure platform to play online poker then this is a site worth checking out. The website assures confidentiality of all information uploaded. Poker Mira is an advocate of fair gaming and proper use. The website has limited access. It is close to US, Turkey, Cyprus Island and Latvia players.
Prior to experiencing any of the games on the site, you should download the Poker Mira program first. System requirements for the software include:
- The minimum system requirements needed to run the Poker MIRA software are:
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista or 7
- 400MHz Intel Pentium or equivalent processor, 128 MB RAM
- 256 colour display with 800×600 screen resolution
- 30 MB hard disk space
Poker Mira offers a support team that can assist you throughout the installation processor. The customer support team can be contacted 24 hours a day. You can install and play any time. To ensure a smooth gaming experience, you should follow these steps according to the site:
- Download the Poker Mira software. To do this, click the download button. If you are using Internet Explorer with pop-up blocker, you have to go to the info bar and choose “Save.” This will permit the File download window. Open the window and save.
- Run your computer’s EXE – wait for the download to finish before running the EXE. Once you have finished downloading the program, a notification will come up. Go to the exe option and run it. There will be a security warning at the beginning. Click “run” to proceed to the Poker Mira software. Poker Mira assures users that the program does not have any spyware, malware or viruses to threaten the user’s computer.
- You need to install the Poker Mira client to proceed. The setup requires an autoupgrade that allows users to upgrade to the newest version. Once you install the client, there will be an icon on your desktop. You just need to click on the icon twice and you can log in. You can proceed if you have an account already. If not you have to create an account first to proceed.
- Log in into the client. Enter your username and password. You can choose for the program to remember your log in and password. This will log in you automatically once you open the program. If you do not have an account, just choose “Create Account” and the program will direct you to the registration page. Follow the instructions provided.
Poker Mira’s client will look into your credentials. You will have access once confirmation is successful.
Poker Mira offers a range of tournaments. These include:
- Multi-table tournament – under the multi-table tournament (MTT) format, you start with a fixed and equal number of chips. Those in different tables go against each other for their chips. You will notice the blinds as well as the antes rise considerably. You will be eliminated if you do not have chips anymore. As players in the tables are eliminated, the tables become broken. Thos means players move up to fill in the tables or balance them. The remaining players compete at the final table. The winner of the table will take all the chips from all the players on the table. The top finishes of the tournament will get cash rewards. The rewards are based on the number of entries in the tournament.
- Sit & Go (SNG or S&G) – this is a type of tournament without a pre-assigned beginning time. The game starts simply once all the seats are taken. Everyone starts with a fixed and equal number of chips. Similar to MTT, you are out of the game if you do not have chips left. You can look at the available tables by checking on “Sit & Go.”
- Guaranteed prize tournaments – as the name implies, you will get assurance that a specific amount of money is part of the prize pool. This is regardless of the number of people who participate.
- Freerolls – this refers to free tournaments. You do not have to pay buy-ins or an entrance fee to participate. This is very popular among neophytes because they can have great rewards without putting or spending as much. Likewise, it is also an incredible platform to hone one’s poker skills. You can find these tournaments if you open “Tournaments-Real Money” option in the main client lobby section.
- Satellites – this refers to a special type of poker tournament. Whoever the winner is earns a ticket to a bigger tournament. This does not cost as much as other tables plus you have the chance to earn a seat at more popular events. These are schedule tournaments as well.
The website also offers a poker school section. If you are not well versed about poker yet or other types of games then you can find all the right information in this area. Poker Mira provides a set of poker rules and guidelines for you to understand how the games are played. You can go through this information before joining any table. The website is not just a place for playing poker games. You can find a lot of helpful information allowing you to hone your skills and become a better poker player.